Please realize much of the detailed information to support using PaSC resides in the CSU Software Download, included Users Guide, and BTAS 2013 Paper.
That disclaimer out of the way, here are quick links that will take you immediately to some commonly asked about supporting informtation, including those just mentioned.
- BTAS 2013 Paper (NIST TR)
- PaSC Users Guide
- Download Page for Supporting Software
- Still Image Query Signature Set (xml format)
- Still Image Target Signature Set (xml format)
- Control Video Signature Set (xml format)
- Handheld Video Signature Set (xml format)
- Still Training Set Fall 2010 Collection (xml format)
- Video Training Set Fall 2010 Collection (xml format)
- Face and eye detection data for video (csv format, 16MB)
- The convention is that left eye means left side of the image as presented. The origin of all images is the top left corner - x horizontal y vertical (down). Pixel zero zero is the top left corner.
- Metadata for PaSC still frame images (csv format)
- Metadata includes information about location (environment), pose, distance to camera and camera id.
- UTD mask matrix
- UTD video target set
- UTD video query set